Sunday, March 22, 2009

Feel The Heat Comes Tumbling Down

Based on the previous entry, I ought to be updating.
Firstly, I flunked my driving test AGAIN. I know, for god sake, I've been learning for almost a year already. Some of my peers are already off P Plate. ARGH... It's very frustrating. Oh well, I swear I'll pass the FOURTH TIME.

Secondly, the M1 presentation went on well, gotten 3rd in place and $100 cash prize to be shared among 3, pathetic right. Guess what, the winner gotten $300 cash prize and wanted to donate it! I can do so much with that money, specifically for driving. My account is so drying up.

Thirdly, Daddy rewarded me in advance for my good results with an iPhone which cost a bomb but I'm selling off my HP 612C phone and iPod Nano (which has been sold yesterday) to repay my daddy.

Fourthly, I've gotten my results. Scored 3.6667 for the semester results and graduating GPA is 3.6567. All in all, I can apply for University and hopefully I get one.

Aside from that, I was chatting with a friend of mine and I realize that the impression I gave is very studious and geeky. HAHA! I really hate to hear but I can't deny that I'm not. I just wanna emphasize the importance education. Perhaps my thinking is different from others, taking that I'm turning 20 this year, I think there's like at least 40 years ahead to party and have fun, work and earn money and perhaps start a family. Right now, the important thing is to study and pave the route for future. BUT... I really wanna go out and hang out with friends at pub, night spots, clubs etc. Speaking of hanging out with friends, it's really been ages since I last met them. Hopefully get to see them real soon. =)
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home